[OpenIndiana-discuss] after Installation, no X11?

Alex Smith (K4RNT) shadowhunter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 22:53:44 UTC 2021

Your Dell NVIDIA card is probably a Quadro NVS card, which supports dual
head.

" 'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the
first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all
warning... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we’re all
episode "The Drumhead"
- Alex Smith
- Lacey, Washington (Olympia, WA metropolitan area)