[OpenIndiana-discuss] Parted on 2020.04 GUI LiveImage DVD: Huh???

Reginald Beardsley pulaskite at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 26 22:41:44 UTC 2021

It pops up, spins for a bit and disappears without any indication of what happened.  I've got a 5 TB disk in an HP Z400 as the target.  I thought I'd try doing a >2 TB disk install in the 2 slice mirrored root pool and RAIDZ export pool style I've been using.

What is it supposed to do?  How are you supposed to invoke it?  I got a lot of messages about "reading 32 sectors"  which seemed to take forever.

Reg