[OpenIndiana-discuss] Qt5 republished

Hung Nguyen Gia gh_origin at zohomail.com
Sat Jan 9 16:23:55 UTC 2021

As an old ghost from the past I will haunt you again, too.

Remember I have asked you on illumos.org/issues to package qtwebkit, too, so we could have the Otter Browser and SMPlayer/SMTube, which use qtwebkit, available on OI?

This time I asked for it again. But if you are annoyed please let me know, I will stop asking, I don't want to make anyone feels bad.

---- On Sat, 09 Jan 2021 19:51:03 +0700 Aurélien Larcher <aurelien.larcher at gmail.com> wrote ----