[OpenIndiana-discuss] wiki.openindiana.org returns 503 Service Unavailable

Till Wegmueller toasterson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 15:57:38 UTC 2021

Hey Lou,

There is currently no management on how that process should go.
We wanted to upgrade the quality of the docs together with migrating
them. So we would actually need to analysis what sections still make
sense and should be migrated and in what format.

We are looking for the person to make that document or page with a
strategy for the docs page and coordinate updates.

We know contribution docs are needed and Admin guide manuals where
requested. We should also look into porting Oracle docs that apply to us
but with our format and content. Re-writen but the topics usually
interests people.

-Till