[OpenIndiana-discuss] Just get Pale Moon

Araragi Hokuto araragihokuto at outlook.com
Thu Jan 14 05:34:42 UTC 2021

The word "job" has different meaning in different places to different
people. And in this community, I believe it's normally interpreted as
"shipping an OS which uphold to our quality standard", not "serving the
need of any random person who come and yell at us".

Buf if you really want to act like a boss and have Pale Moon on OI as
your wish, consider DM-ing me? I think I can arrange that for you -- if
you pay me will enough, of course.