[OpenIndiana-discuss] This is for someone said we had desktop/wine for ages

Hung Nguyen Gia gh_origin at zohomail.com
Thu Jan 14 09:47:35 UTC 2021

Yeah, I know. You are just missed my previous mails.
Someone can't keep track of the thread doesn't have the rights to teach other people how to behave. Remember this.

Let me repeat that content for you:

SFE has desktop/wine, but it's 1.9.x

Tribblix has Wine 4.0, up and running.

See the different?

And I don't enable the SFE repo on any of my system. Combining the OI's own repos, it just caused a mess.

Another thing you forgot, is your system was old and not updated, isn't you?

My OI is the latest updated, installed from the latest release.

See the different now?

And excuse me if the SFE repo has anything to do with OI at all? It's an external repo. How could it count?

---- On Thu, 14 Jan 2021 16:27:14 +0700 Udo Grabowski (IMK) <udo.grabowski at kit.edu> wrote ----