[OpenIndiana-discuss] Just get Pale Moon

Volker A. Brandt vab at bb-c.de
Thu Jan 14 10:00:16 UTC 2021

> All of your so called 'quality standard' are just pure BS.
>
>  > Buf if you really want to act like a boss and have Pale Moon on OI as
>  > your wish, consider DM-ing me? I think I can arrange that for you -- if
>  > you pay me will enough, of course.
>  >

> I don't want to be boss. The fact is I suffered from such people on my real life.
>
> But frankly speaking, your team needs more people like that. At least they are SANE.

With your superior intellect, and your sharp powers of observation, in a
matter of days, you have identified many of the problems the incompetent
and insane OI devs have failed to fix for years.

Congratulations!

So which one are you going to start working on first?

Regards -- Volker
Volker A. Brandt        Consulting and Support for Solaris-based Systems
Am Wiesenpfad 6, 53340 Meckenheim, GERMANY            Email: vab at bb-c.de
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 10513              Schuhgröße: 46
Geschäftsführer: Rainer J.H. Brandt und Volker A. Brandt

"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead"