[OpenIndiana-discuss] local pkg repo error

Pierfrancesco Caci ik5pvx at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 20:25:40 UTC 2021

cool thanks, in the meantime I found that I could do this:

root at openindiana:~# pkg list -avHf sudo
pkg://ik5pvx-repo/security/sudo@1.9.3.1-2020.0.1.0:20210114T173814Z
 ---
pkg://openindiana.org/security/sudo@1.9.3.1-2020.0.1.0:20201031T120907Z
 i--
pkg://openindiana.org/security/sudo@1.8.31-2020.0.1.0:20200330T162222Z
  ---
root at openindiana:~# pkg install ik5pvx-repo/security/sudo

pkg install: The following pattern(s) did not match any allowable
packages.  Try
using a different matching pattern, or refreshing publisher information:

        ik5pvx-repo/security/sudo
root at openindiana:~# pkg install
pkg://ik5pvx-repo/security/sudo@1.9.3.1-2020.0.1.0:20210114T173814Z
            Packages to update:   1
       Create boot environment:  No
Create backup boot environment: Yes
[...etc]

It is running my version now, although it didn't take all the modifications
I did. But that's another story.