[OpenIndiana-discuss] Shell to use?

Hung Nguyen Gia gh_origin at zohomail.com
Tue Jan 19 16:33:18 UTC 2021

Maybe our system just showing it age. Design decision at the time they was made are good but it's no longer true.

It's time to change, if we are willing to change. There are plenty of reference sources, from both Linux or the BSDs.

---- On Tue, 19 Jan 2021 17:17:54 +0700 Jim Klimov <jimklimov at cos.ru> wrote ----