[OpenIndiana-discuss] How to expand the live usb to use all of the space on the device?

Chris oidev at bsdos.info
Tue Jan 19 23:43:50 UTC 2021

On 2021-01-19 15:25, Alex Smith (K4RNT) wrote:
> I'd like to do this too. Is there a way to set up persistent storage?
You can accomplish this in several ways. If you just want additional space
on the USB device. It's enough to use your preferred partitioning tool to
either expand the existing slice/partition, or simply write an additional
one.
Otherwise it becomes a bit more complicated, as you'll need to create
memory bound partitions that are later read from USB device and written
to memory.

--Chris
> - Alex Smith
> - Lacey, Washington (Olympia, WA metropolitan area)
Port Orchard, Washington (Olympic Peninsula "the sticks")