[OpenIndiana-discuss] distribution constructor for making OI spins?

Stephan Althaus Stephan.Althaus at Duedinghausen.eu
Wed Jan 20 08:28:18 UTC 2021

Hello Chris!

Just in the rare case you did't know it yet,
there's joyent pkgsrc where a hole lot of packages are patched to build
on Illumos derivates.
At least worth to have look at in case of 'problems'.

https://pkgsrc.joyent.com/

Greetings,
Stephan