[OpenIndiana-discuss] Shell to use?

Hung Nguyen Gia gh_origin at zohomail.com
Wed Jan 20 12:57:55 UTC 2021

I will took me hours to write a very long mail to answer each of your points.

So I will give you a short summary: I have tried it on both physical machine and virtual machine, my graphics performance is good on the physical machine, I could watch 4K video without much tearing. I would say it's slow in any circumstances. Not only the output printing is slow. I really measured the time it took to complete the jobs to do comparison.

Hater gonna hate. I know you hate me. So I don't mind.

The fact is both Linux and OI are using bash as their default login shell for user, though.

Please do a little investigation before you post and don't let your plain hatred for someone to ruin your investigation.

I didn't asked to add any Linux shell at all. Please keep that in mind.

---- On Wed, 20 Jan 2021 01:40:13 +0700 Araragi Hokuto <araragihokuto at outlook.com> wrote ----