[OpenIndiana-discuss] Shell to use?

Hung Nguyen Gia gh_origin at zohomail.com
Wed Jan 20 13:02:54 UTC 2021

Unfortunately, pkgsrc requires a POSIX shell so dash can't be used. They stated very clear on system with dash as /bin/sh, the user has to export SH=/bin/bash in order to have a successful bootstrap. Later the value of sh which is /bin/bash was carried into mk.conf, too.

---- On Wed, 20 Jan 2021 01:43:09 +0700 Peter Tribble <peter.tribble at gmail.com> wrote ----