[OpenIndiana-discuss] Is there a *BSD to OI/Solaris cheatsheet?

Richard L. Hamilton rlhamil at smart.net
Fri Jan 22 19:21:37 UTC 2021

modinfo, modload (but you should usually use add_drv to install a loadable driver/module, instead), modunload (but you should usually use rem_drv instead). RTFM on all of 'em, because the options and behavior are likely to be different.

A google for
     freebsd solaris admin cheat sheet
will find some things, but a number of them are not impressive.

https://github.com/jpdasma/unix-cheat-sheet
and
https://networking.ringofsaturn.com/Unix/unixguide.php

look non-horrible to me, although I would take them all with a big grain of salt.