[OpenIndiana-discuss] ZFS Error

Hung Nguyen Gia gh_origin at zohomail.com
Sat Jan 23 01:32:07 UTC 2021

If it said the pool was of another system or not exported or something like that, try adding readonly to option:

zpool import -o readonly=on altroot=/mnt rpool

In any circumstances don't do any zpool upgrade.

---- On Sat, 23 Jan 2021 08:29:21 +0700 Hung Nguyen Gia via openindiana-discuss <openindiana-discuss at openindiana.org> wrote ----