[OpenIndiana-discuss] ZFS Error

Hung Nguyen Gia gh_origin at zohomail.com
Sat Jan 23 05:36:26 UTC 2021

It's from experience. If a pool faulty on FreeBSD, I will try to import it on Linux or OI.
Of course, I will try to import it from FreeBSD first.
But most of the time it doesn't work.
The key is to import on other OSes that support ZFS.
The chance that it will be able to import the pool is higher.

---- On Sat, 23 Jan 2021 09:03:45 +0700 Gary Mills <gary_mills at fastmail.fm> wrote ----