[OpenIndiana-discuss] A mailing list for Tribblix

Hung Nguyen Gia gh_origin at zohomail.com
Mon Jan 25 00:53:39 UTC 2021

It's kind of a private group on facebook. In order to join you have to click the request to join button and waiting for the staffs to accept your request or not.

Until then, the only thing you could do is just watch.

They never accepted my requests (allow me to join their group).

Indeed, I have never see their answers!

Instead of mute me like that, I would be more happy if they just said: 'Loser, you are not qualified to join our group. Fuck off!'.

I have tried any kind of possible ways.

I even have my own login on topicbox, waiting to be accepted into their group.

BTW, if you are already using topicbox I think you will not ask me such question.

Just try to join yourself.

https://illumos.topicbox.com/groups/discuss

If you could be accepted into their group, then...

I'm just unqualified.

So this is a group of elites, not for people like me.

My request for a separate mailing list for Tribblix become essential.

Something for the average Joe is of course needed!

---- On Sun, 24 Jan 2021 23:14:17 +0700 Volker A. Brandt <vab at bb-c.de> wrote ----