[OpenIndiana-discuss] How to expand the live usb to use all of the space on the device? v2

Hung Nguyen Gia gh_origin at zohomail.com
Tue Jan 26 02:28:27 UTC 2021

Thank you. But I would rather know how to do this myself.

BTW, I know FreeBSD, too.

Things may not be as simple as you see.

BSD scheme maybe incompatible with Solaris scheme.

We would rather wait the people who really know the system reply to us.

If they even care, at all.

Forget me and continue with your adventure.

Please don't say with me you spend these previous days all troubled with OI installation and setup but no actual progress in building packages!

Because very deep in me my intuition said with me it's  to be so!

If you don't mind, please tell a bit about your progress.

I'm still waiting for your XFCE4.

Good luck with your adventure.

p/s: which FreeBSD forums account name of your? Maybe we know each other.

I'm a notorious SPAMMER and TROLL on this forums (at least the MODs considered me to be so) and get BANNED I think forever from it. They banned my country's whole IP range just because of me!

Just recently, I found they lifted the BAN. I could access this forums now and just tried to register again.

To be honest, I can't stand the members' FreeBSD first attitude. I tried my best, sacrificed my personal character, to EXPOSE that their OS is not the BEST and there are many things LINUX does BETTER.

So I get HATRED. The same as I'm being HATRED on this mailing list.

Today I'm more mentally stable than me of the past. I'm no longer passionate in anything.

Maybe if I could get my account accepted I will just do my own business I don't care what the heck about their OS.

All of the minor OS community so far have the same illness: ARROGANT and DELUSION.

I will just get my job done and gone. I learned a painful truth: Apart from Linux, FreeBSD is the best free alternative OS. FreeBSD is superior to any Illumos!

After my encounter with the Solaris/Illumos community, I would rather give my title I formerly give for FreeBSD, LoudMouthOS, to them.

They talk too much, most of the information is obsolete with modern Linux, they always think they are somewhat SUPERIOR even the fact is they are FADING to DEATH.

Let's they DEAD with their own EGO.

I think I still keep the title BDSM/OS for FreeBSD, though. The FreeBSD forums is a big animal farm with it censorship. Every time I posted on it, I feel like I'm practicing BDSM!

---- On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 08:59:09 +0700 Chris <oidev at bsdos.info> wrote ----