[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenIndiana as a server.

Judah Richardson judahrichardson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 05:48:35 UTC 2021

Just a small question: are we being attacked by chatbots?

There seems to be a spate of users recently posting rapid fire questions
and topics combined with relatively few statements and English that leaves
a few things to be desired. A lot of the questions also don't make much
sense in the context of the user's originally stated intent or claimed
knowledge level or could easily be answered by a Google search. They also
answer questions with other questions (which chatbots I've encountered over
the years frequently do.)

Just wondering.