[OpenIndiana-discuss] More 2021.04.30 strangeness

Reginald Beardsley pulaskite at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 21 22:20:22 UTC 2021

Usually you see enough of the first part of the string. However, I also looked for the open(2) of libgksu.so and neither caja nor mate-session nor any of their children open it.

Reg

     On Monday, June 21, 2021, 05:12:03 PM CDT, Udo Grabowski (IMK) <udo.grabowski at kit.edu> wrote:

 On 21.06.21 22:17, Reginald Beardsley via openindiana-discuss wrote:
> FYI  I wrapped both caja and mate-session with "truss -f -o". Neither output contains the "Initializing gksu extensions" string.  ...

Note that you usually don't see full strings in truss output,
those are printed usually as single character outputs. So
you cannot simply search for a string.