[OpenIndiana-discuss] Cannot install libreoffice

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 22:03:13 UTC 2021

Hello,
Today I tried to install libreoffice on acomputer. I installed the OS on thismachine using the DVD yesterday.Command pkg fails and reports acryptic message:
Errors were encountered while attemptingto retrieve package or file data for therequested operation
pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/office/libreoffice@6.4.3.5.11....Invalid contentpath usr/lib/libfreoffice/program/resource/bo/LC_MESSAGES/svx.mo : clash failure: expected.... computed...(happened 4 times).
Any idea what is this? Note that yesterdayI successfully installed libreoffice on adifferent system.
Kind regards,
Apostolos Syropoulos

Στάλθηκε από το Ταχυδρομείο Yahoo σε Android