[OpenIndiana-discuss] Does anyone have an example of service manifest XML file for znapzend?

Reginald Beardsley pulaskite at yahoo.com
Sat May 1 04:33:14 UTC 2021

You might try looking at the Solaris 11.1 documentation. I downloaded all of it to my iPad today, but have not read it yet.

I found the smf facility rather opaque when I started looking at the files in /lib/svc.

Not a good answer, but it's all I know at present. Similarly, I want to do something dead simple, but have not yet found proper documentation.

Reg