[OpenIndiana-discuss] Partitions for co-exist NAS drive

Reginald Beardsley pulaskite at yahoo.com
Sat May 1 14:19:24 UTC 2021

The text-install disk doesn't install X. I think the 2 text installers may not be the same, but have not verified that. They *should* be.

You can do all the stuff with format(1m) in single user mode. I use the GUI installer because I want the GUI and it is more convenient to have the MATE terminals.

I have an issue raised about the spurious 2 TB limit message. It's just that, a spurious message. It caused me a *lot* of confusion.

Reg