[OpenIndiana-discuss] Does anyone have an example of service manifest XML file for znapzend?

Judah Richardson judahrichardson at gmail.com
Sat May 1 16:30:29 UTC 2021

I wound up having to generate the service manifest after all. Apparently
you can do this for any background process via
<https://www.reddit.com/r/illumos/comments/n291h6/does_anyone_have_an_illumosopenindiana_service/gwivlhy/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3>,
e.g.:

svccfg export znapzend