[OpenIndiana-discuss] Virtualbox 6.1.22?

Carl Brewer carl at bl.echidna.id.au
Tue May 11 09:47:46 UTC 2021

On 11/05/2021 10:35 am, Carl Brewer wrote:
> On 10/05/2021 9:47 pm, Andreas Wacknitz wrote:
>
>> I have created a PR: https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/6739
>> As I said before: I cannot test it so I will leave it to the community
>> to test it appropriately and give it an approval.
>
> Testing it now, will let you know

I know this is a dumb question, but I can't quickly find the answer, to
test this, I need to build it. To build it, I have done this :

  git clone https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland

How do I then update the virtualboix src to 6739 so I can compile & test
it?  With SVN I'd have just done an svn update, git is a foreign
language to me :/

Carl