[OpenIndiana-discuss] After upgrade and problem with VirtualBox 6.1.28

russell stream at willows7.myzen.co.uk
Sun Nov 21 20:53:17 UTC 2021

Hi

Upgraded to latest OI Hipster release on Saturday 20th Nov morning (UTC)
but did not start using until today.
When I tried to start my VMs using SATA interfaces, I noticed that
number of Ports had increased from 2 to 3 and hard drive was no longer
accessible.

VMs I have configured to boot from an ISO and have no hard drive appear
to boot normal but they are configured to use IDE.

Is anyone else experiencing similar problems?

In the meantime I have reverted to the previous boot image.

TIA

Russell