[OpenIndiana-discuss] GPG2 on OI

Tim Mooney Tim.Mooney at ndsu.edu
Mon Oct 4 03:50:22 UTC 2021

In regard to: Re: [OpenIndiana-discuss] GPG2 on OI, Andreas Wacknitz said...:

> Today I have updated pinentry to the latest 1.2.0 version and also switched
> from curses to ncurses.
> My hope is that this will solve many reported problems.

Hmmm, I did say I was working with the gnupg developers on that issue too,
and I mentioned on the oi-devel list I was going to update pinentry, but
if you prefer this approach, that's fine.

I will close the ticket I opened against pinentry.

Tim
Enterprise Computing & Infrastructure /
Division of Information Technology    /                701-231-1076 (Voice)