[OpenIndiana-discuss] how to install open indiana on a single partition

Judah Richardson judahrichardson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 17:56:29 UTC 2021

I would suggest finding a machine you can dedicate to running OI on bare
metal. You can certainly persist in your partition installation effort but
given that you've never used ZFS before IMO you'd just be setting yourself
up for a wide range of unforeseen, unique to you, and difficult to
support/solve problems.