[OpenIndiana-discuss] GUI performance - update 2

Till Wegmueller toasterson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 21:19:21 UTC 2021

Hi Russel

True, I know that specific pain too well :)

What would be interesting though just to rule it out before any
investments, is to have a Measurement that is just of the Rpool. For
testing create a home directory of a test user in the Rpool and
benchmark that. If it is not that it could also be an application that
is not being shutdown properly thus taking a long time as SMF does only
go to murder mode after a timeout.

-Till