[OpenIndiana-discuss] usb key installer

Marc Lobelle marc.lobelle at uclouvain.be
Fri Apr 8 10:21:43 UTC 2022

Hi Gabriele,

If it is a recent computer, the problem might be that the bios includes
secure boot for microsoft that only allows to boot windows secured with
secure boot. It must be disabled in the bios to be able to boot anything
else. As long as your machine is not a dual-boot system
Openindiana/windows, there is no problem with disabling this secure boot
feature. For dual boot systems, there is a workaround, ask me if you
need it.

Best regards

Marc