[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI Hipster becomes unreachable over network after a certain length of uptime

stes@PANDORA.BE stes at telenet.be
Wed Apr 13 18:24:23 UTC 2022

----- Op 13 apr 2022 om 20:10 schreef Udo Grabowski (IMK) udo.grabowski at kit.edu:

> But what happens if you place an *empty* /etc/defaultrouter there ?

 I didn't test that.

 However I just rebooted my test server which I had installed from OI-hipster-202110 and then I can reproduce the problem.

 On the first boot, route:default was disabled.

 On the second boot, route:default was enabled.  Bad news ...

 So that confirms https://www.illumos.org/issues/14006

 On my OpenIndiana workstation with the 2 interfaces (e1000g0 and igb0) I have not observed such a thing.

Regards,
David Stes