[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI server failed overnight - some help restoring it!

Carl Brewer carl at bl.echidna.id.au
Wed Apr 20 23:35:46 UTC 2022

G'day,
I have an OI server from ~2 years or so ago that went down overnight -
it has 5 HDDs, 2 as a ZFS mirror (root) and 3 as a ZFS raidz array.  I
can see all 5 drives when I boot off an OI USB boot image, but I can't
see anything more than the output from format, which sees that all 5 exist.

zfs list etc don't show me anything

Is there a way to try and mount these drives onto the USB boot image and
inspect them? Maybe I have a corrupted boot block or something?

Thank you

Carl