[OpenIndiana-discuss] [oi-dev] Miscellaneous component fixes and migrations

Marcel Telka marcel at telka.sk
Mon Aug 8 11:16:18 UTC 2022

On Sat, Aug 06, 2022 at 09:50:15PM +0200, Marcel Telka wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 06, 2022 at 08:06:55PM +0200, stes at PANDORA.BE wrote:
> > I think that the last good changeset was 522d32b5 and the first bad changeset for me was de49ed8c.
>
> Thanks for this.  I'll look at it and propose a fix.  I apparently
> missed something there.  Sorry for that.

The fix is waiting for integration:
https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/8988

It turned out that my move of prep.mk include was wrong, so I basically
returned it back where it was all the time and where it have to be.

The problem was that $(BUILD_STYLE).mk files expects some variables to
be properly set by prep.mk (for example SOURCE_DIR) so prep.mk must be
included before $(BUILD_STYLE).mk.  This affected components with
complex build recipes only (like squeak).

As a side effect I fixed few minor annoying issues in the prep*.mk files
while root causing this :-).

Thanks for reporting the issue and sorry for inconvenience.