[OpenIndiana-discuss] AV1 Codex on firerfox 102.1

Till Wegmueller toasterson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 19:51:57 UTC 2022

Hi Robert

You will need the Hipster encumbered repo added to your system to
install dav1d

https://pkg.openindiana.org/hipster-encumbered/en/index.shtml

You can do this like so
```bash
pkg set-publisher hipster-encumbered -g
https://pkg.openindiana.org/hipster-encumbered
pkg install pkg://hipster-encumbered/codec/dav1d
```

Hope this helps
Greetings
Till