[OpenIndiana-discuss] rclone - mount option on openindiana

Till Wegmueller toasterson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 14:36:40 UTC 2022

Hi Predrag

THat is a bit more work than just porting, as I see the syscall package
used in oyur forum thread. That needs to be changed to point to
x/sys/unix package. The last error in that Forum thread is a cgo error
meaning it's the embedded C code in the .go file which has a os and API
check that is failing. Looks to me that some macro is used to wrap the
OS specific API to a unified cgo wrapper. That will need changes and
other things too.

As to who does the work. I am afraid unless you are willing to do so it
will take quite some time to find somebody to do it. I am heppy to
mentor but it is best if you can do the work.

-Till