[OpenIndiana-discuss] printing problem

Marc Lobelle marc.lobelle at uclouvain.be
Sat Feb 19 15:48:26 UTC 2022

I use two notebooks with the same up-to-date version of openindiana. One
of them can print from any application; the other, only from libreoffice
. The only difference I found is that in the one where printing works,
the PrinterId in /etc/cups/printers.conf  is 1 and in the other, it is
4. There used to be 3 printers configured on this computer years ago. I
destroyed them and added the only available one, but it got the Id 4.
Could this be the cause of the problem? Can I change this id in cups ?

Thanks

Marc