[OpenIndiana-discuss] Time-slider

hput hputn3 at zohomail.com
Mon Jun 6 19:59:48 UTC 2022

First, I do know that if time-slider isn't what I want I can always
turn it off.

Probably a dumb question, but, is there any kind of finer setting with
the time-slider?

Any way to set the pace of snaps myself?  It appears that its set to
do 24 hourly snaps a day which for my use is about %90 more than I
need or want.  In fact 2 per day would be about right for me.

Currently there is not much action.  The zfs fs that exist are very
stable not much in and out.

I'm guessing there is a file based part of time-slider somewhere.  Is
anything there editable?