[OpenIndiana-discuss] dell 15810 bricked after latest update

irixuzer irixuzer at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 17:24:43 UTC 2022

Well I tried a straight dvi cable, no joy. ( vga was useless)

With the hard drive disconnected I get the UEFI, I think,  I’m using a mouse when navigating in the sucker……

Other people have noticed online that they also couldn’t get past the manufacturer logo — when their hard drive had died!  Could this be a dead hard drive?

-Matt