[OpenIndiana-discuss] No install build-essential following full update

hput hputn3 at zohomail.com
Thu Jun 30 11:14:42 UTC 2022

Fresh install from 211031 installer
performed a full update

Following the update I'm unable to install the build-essential meta
pkg.

pkg install: No matching version of metapackages/build-essential can be installed:
  Reject:  pkg://openindiana.org/metapackages/build-essential@1.0-2022.0.0.1
           pkg://openindiana.org/metapackages/build-essential@2-2022.0.0.0
  Reason:  This version is excluded by installed incorporation
  consolidation/userland-incorporation at 0.5.11-2020.0.1.1.14595

Why do I have
userland-incorporation at 0.5.11-2020

After a full update?

And I see with pkg search userland ..

pkg:consolidation/userland/userland-incorporation at 0.5.11.2022

2022 ?? why is that not installed now.

Why is my image so out of date following full update?

What do I have to do to be allowed to install metapkg build-essential?

Attaching inline full update output in case it is important.