[OpenIndiana-discuss] Latest update problems should be fixed now

Andreas Wacknitz A.Wacknitz at gmx.de
Thu Jun 30 19:32:10 UTC 2022

Am 30.06.22 um 20:56 schrieb Joshua M. Clulow via openindiana-discuss:
> On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 at 10:46, Andreas Wacknitz <A.Wacknitz at gmx.de> wrote:
>> The problems you probably had during the last days should be fixed now.
>> That includes the default perl problem (and the resulting non-working
>> intrd service) and the update python problems due to contradicting
>> mediator settings.
>>
>> Sorry for the inconveniences.
> Thanks for fixing it up!
>
> Is there some way that we can gate future publishing to the public
> repository on a successful test install/update?
We need more volunteers as I already stated several times in the past.
I am doing most of everything with only very few helpers. I try to test
all PR's but my time and test environment is limited.
Besides me it is quite seldom that anybody is testing anything. The
situation is similar in all areas of the project you can imagine.
In the past I have been waiting for others to do tests but that happened
only very rarely and typically with days to weeks of delays.

Andreas