[OpenIndiana-discuss] Possible to update from 2021.0430 to 2021.1130 with pkg tool?

maurilio.longo at libero.it maurilio.longo at libero.it
Wed May 4 08:33:28 UTC 2022

Toomas,

I'm not aware of any method to update to an exact point in time, which would be a usefull thing when you have really old systems to update.

You update your system to the current packages which are newer than 2021.1130

Being that Hipster is a rolling relase type of OS, you can end up with different systems even if you pkg update them in the same day but in different moments, as far as I know.

Regards.

Maurilio