[OpenIndiana-discuss] libtclsqlite3 error

Stefan translate75 at web.de
Sun May 8 16:35:45 UTC 2022

Hello,

my financial accounting software is written in Tcl/Tk and needs
libtclsqlite3.so.

I usually use this software on a linux box but I try to get it run on
openindiana.

I tried it a few months ago and it worked.

Now I did a fresh install with the 202110 iso image in virtualbox and it
doesn't

work anymore. When I start the software I get the following error messages:

Error in startup script: couldn't load file
"/usr/lib/tcl8.6/sqlite3/libtclsqlite3.so": ld.so.1: wish8.6: fatal:
/usr/lib/tcl8.6/sqlite3/libtclsqlite3.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32
     while executing
"load /usr/lib/tcl8.6/sqlite3/libtclsqlite3.so sqlite3"
     ("package ifneeded sqlite3 3.38.5" script)
     invoked from within
"package require sqlite3"

Seems that the 64bit package is missing. There is no amd64 directory under

/usr/lib/tcl8.6/sqlite3

What can I do to get the 64bit libtclsqlite3.so?

Thanks a lot

Stefan