[OpenIndiana-discuss] libtclsqlite3 error

Andreas Wacknitz A.Wacknitz at gmx.de
Sun May 8 18:53:17 UTC 2022

Am 08.05.22 um 20:37 schrieb Stefan:
> Hello Andreas,
>
> thanks for the 64bit library.
>

> Unfortunately it doesn't still work. Now I get the following error
> messages:
>
> Error in startup script: couldn't load file
> "/usr/lib/amd64/sqlite3/libtclsqlite3.so": ld.so.1: wish8.6: fatal:
> relocation error: file /usr/lib/amd64/sqlite3/libtclsqlite3.so: symbol
> sqlite3_prepare_v3: referenced symbol not found
>     while executing
> "load /usr/lib/amd64/sqlite3/libtclsqlite3.so sqlite3"
>     ("package ifneeded sqlite3 3.38.5" script)
>     invoked from within
> "package require sqlite3"

Hm, there also seems to be another package delivering the 64-bit library:

pkg update: The following packages all deliver file actions to usr/lib/amd64/sqlite3/libtclsqlite3.so:

   pkg://openindiana.org/runtime/tcl-8/tcl-sqlite-3@3.38.5,5.11-2022.0.0.1:20220508T182405Z
   pkg://openindiana.org/database/sqlcipher@4.5.1,5.11-2022.0.0.0:20220309T191835Z

These packages cannot be installed together. Any non-conflicting subset
of the above packages can be installed.

I need to investigate further. So we have two problems to solve. Can you
provide a minimal tcl file that uses the library so I can test it?
I don't have any tcl experience yet.

Andreas