[OpenIndiana-discuss] What is the rpool/dump fs?

hput hputn3 at zohomail.com
Thu May 12 11:59:27 UTC 2022

Toomas Soome via openindiana-discuss

Toomas S. wrote:

> See man dumpadm.

Well I went thru it after your comment but I don't feel much wiser for
it.

Off hand it seems to not be important for a replication backup to
include.  Only if there has been a crash dump of concern.  Even then
still seems unneccesary for job of recreating a healthy OS from
backup.  Still it is really not much data.  In my case its reported
6.64 GB, so might as well include in a replication backup eh?