[OpenIndiana-discuss] mkdocs 1.4 op OpenIndiana

stes@PANDORA.BE stes at telenet.be
Sun Oct 2 17:33:56 UTC 2022

What I tried in the oi-userland component Makefile of mkdocs,
was to make some changes to rebuild (publish) this package, but I don't know enough of this,
to be able to do so unfortunately.

To me it looks like the documentation renders fine with the latest mkdocs 1.4.0 and python 3.9.

But I am just looking at this from the user point of view.

If there are really reasons to stick with mkdocs 1.0.4 (as opposed to 1.4.0),
then it makes sense perhaps to still use an older version of Python instead of 3.9.