[OpenIndiana-discuss] VirtualBox Client Extensions Broken

Stephan Althaus Stephan.Althaus at Duedinghausen.eu
Thu Oct 6 09:27:37 UTC 2022

On 10/6/22 10:52, david allan finch wrote:
> On 10/6/22 09:20, Predrag Zečević wrote:
>> I would try:
>>
>> :; pfexec pkg refresh --full
>> :; pfexec pkg rebiuld-index
>>

> thanks.
>
> I just tried that, refresh gives the same error. I did this three
> times (refresh gives the error) and then tried the update and it gives
> the same error message.
>
> This is weird as yesterday I build a new VM and did pkg update and it
> worked, but today that new VM see the same error that my older VM does.

Hi!

Tried this a minute ago and had the same error:

# pkg refresh --full && pkg rebiuld-index
pkg: 1/2 catalogs successfully updated:

   Invalid contentpath /var/pkg/cache/incoming-3290/catalog.summary.C:
CatalogPart failed validation: The signature data for the
'/var/pkg/cache/incoming-3290/catalog.summary.C' catalog file is not
valid.. (happened 4 times)

Stephan