[OpenIndiana-discuss] Xorg / intel driver support for Intel HD 520 graphics?

stes@PANDORA.BE stes at telenet.be
Sat Oct 8 17:18:47 UTC 2022

There is a discussion here which may be relevant:

http://docs.openindiana.org/dev/graphics-stack/

related to gfx-drm , Intel KMS driver and a hardware matrix
with various SKYLAKE GT2 entries but not for HD Graphics 520 it seems.

I've not been able to get OpenIndiana with X running on a different Intel card :

   Intel Corporation CometLake-S GT2 [UHD Graphics 630]

But as a workaround or solution I'm using an NVIDIA adapter and OpenIndiana X11 works fine with the NVIDIA card.

Regards
David Stes