[OpenIndiana-discuss] Old pull illumOS on OI, compared to up to date illumOS

Andreas Wacknitz A.Wacknitz at gmx.de
Sat Sep 17 08:43:45 UTC 2022

Am 17.09.22 um 10:33 schrieb Handojo via openindiana-discuss:
You are right this repository hasn't been updated for years. But that is
not a problem as we don't use it at all.
Our illumos-gate is being build nightly with the latest PRs. We have a
separate jenkins job for this using our
components/openindiana/illumos-gate package desription.
This clones the original illumos-gate repository.