[OpenIndiana-discuss] Proper invocation for zfs sharenfs

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 15:07:29 UTC 2023

On 12.04.23 16:02, Udo Grabowski (IMK) wrote:

> ,anon=abuild  is not a valid sharenfs option.

Hi Udo

I also simply tried rw as option with the same result. If you see the
Mail from Marcel, that was the issue. service/file-system/nfs was not
installed in the zone. With the package installed it worked.

anon is infact an option documented in 'man share_nfs' it maps all non
user accesses to the user given. In my case the common build user
delivered via developer/abuild-common and thus guaranteed to have the
same UID on all systems.

Greetings
Till