[OpenIndiana-discuss] What would the steps be needed to host a website on OpenIndiana?

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 10:19:15 UTC 2023

Hi

The most popular webserver we have packaged (bundled) is nginx. It is
usually better to use the DNS that your domain registrar offers you.
Most do. Since those have some basic sense of reliability.

For Let's encrypt SSL one can use dehydrated or lego as a client.

The Golang toolchain is bundled if one wants to get lego going.

Greetings
Till